A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabari Nandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabari Nandi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabari Nandi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Nandi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabari Nandi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sabari Nandi practice?
- Dr. Sabari Nandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabari Nandi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.