Learn more about Dr. Sabas Abuabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabas Abuabara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abuabara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abuabara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabas Abuabara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuabara graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abuabara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabas Fatule Abuabara MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sabas F. Abuabara practice?
- Dr. Sabas Abuabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabas Abuabara practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.