Learn more about Dr. Sabas Abuabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabas Abuabara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abuabara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abuabara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabas Abuabara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuabara graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abuabara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabas Fatule Abuabara MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sabas F. Abuabara practice?
- Dr. Sabas Abuabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabas Abuabara practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.