Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Poor Rating from me,  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2014

He did the Surgery but has only briefly spoken to me prior to surgery and even since. Office says no pain medicine prior do not expect any ever he will not write for any ever not even if surgery turns out bad and in more pain after than before. Staff does not listen to my complaints or does not respond to them as all symptoms had prior to Shunt installed for Hydrocephalus have returned and are worse they only make excuses that it is due to other medical problems which all mine are or have been checked Polycythemia is no longer a problem and sinuses were thoroughly checked had been to 4 Ear,Nose Throat Doctors that found nothing wrong with them. The Extra pain is due to increased pressure in head after Shunt was placed but has never been adjusted or checked for proper flow of fluid through Shunt or how high pressure is Now Versus prior to surgery. Veterinarians treat animals better than I have been treated by this doctor and his staff. I am hoping to find a compassionate caring Neurosurgeon to take his place and take care of the problems caused by him,to adjust Shunt as is normal and check pressure of Cerebrospinal Fluid and make adjustments as needed. They claim Hydrocephalus is gone yet I still have all the symptoms and they have worsened not improved. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone ever. Even the way and speed of surgery was abnormal too fast and far too rough left extra holes in scalp and forehead and bruised neck,chest,stomach, and on the head. Felt Like I had been beaten after Surgery.

|  show details
Dec 26th, 2013

Records mixed up with other patients. Called in for Appts and tests not even mine! Complications after surgery handled. Afraid to prescribe pain meds. Blood coming out of nose and throat ignored; told to go to my GP. Hello? I'm in trouble here? I never raise an unenecessary flag. Still not right, wondering why I went through it all?

|  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Bianco and his staff was awesome in the treatment I needed for cervical surgery. I would recommend anyone to his practice as he is very knowledgeable and has an excellent staff! Thanks Dr. Bianco for everything! God bless you and your staff!

|  excellent clinician  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

I've been very fortunate to have Dr Bianco treating my brain condition. I'm doing very well. Thanks

|  great spine surgeon  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

I had a spinal fusion in september 2010 and I'm doing great. No pain, improved mobility. I was very scared about spine surgery, but I'm so glad I did it.The best surgeon in Arlington texas

|  Great physician  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Very comassionateOutstanding outcomes

|  Jerry A Cline Re: Geneva Cline  |  show details
by Jerry A Cline on Mar 21st, 2010

Dr Bianco performed brain surgery on my 88 year old mother in Charleston WV in October 2006. The surgery was a success and my mother is living on her own at 91 years of age near Charleston. She will be 92 in September.Our family considers him the best in his field.Jerry A ClineMonroe, GA