A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabatino Ciatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabatino Ciatti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabatino Ciatti, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciatti graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ciatti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabatino Ciatti MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sabatino Ciatti practice?
- Dr. Sabatino Ciatti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabatino Ciatti practices Dermatology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Westfield Dermatologists.