A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabbir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabbir Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabbir DR Khan DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sabbir D. Khan practice?
- Dr. Sabbir Khan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sabbir Khan practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Baldwin, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Babylon, NY.
See Baldwin Otolaryngologists and Baldwin Surgeons.