A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabeena Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Arora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabeena Arora MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabeena Arora practice?
- Dr. Sabeena Arora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabeena Arora practices Internal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT.
See Hartford Internists.