Gastroenterologists

Pedsgastro Center
2123 Klockner Rd
Trenton, NJ 08690
609-586-7337
Locations and availability (3)

Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Farhath is probably the best Pediatric Gastroenterologist in the area. My 7 year old son has had abdominal pain for a long time and no other doctor could figure out what the problem was. Dr. Farhath is very educated in her field and was very helpful in treating my son's H Pylory. No other doctor treated him as well as she did. Dr. Farhath explained everything very well, and I will definitely recommend her to anyone!

|  Caring Physician  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

Dr. Farhath is caring physician, took lot of time to explain illness. Pleasant personality.

Oct 24th, 2011

Took time to explain my dauhter's problem, very smart doctor. I saw several doctors before I seeing Dr. Farhath. I was very happy and satified after visiting Dr. Farhath.

Aug 4th, 2010

Pros - she didn't keep us waiting very long for each appointment. She was almost always pleasant to us and to our child.Cons - seemed to lack experience dealing with challenging cases. Almost put our child in severe respiratory harm (caught last minute by anesthesia dept), not very aggressive in finding out cause of issues in critical patients. Language barrier caused some difficulty in understanding her.