Learn more about Dr. Sabeena Farhath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabeena Farhath, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farhath
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Farhath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabeena Farhath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhath graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Farhath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Center
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabeena Farhath BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sabeena Farhath practice?
- Dr. Sabeena Farhath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabeena Farhath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.