Learn more about Dr. Sabeena Farhath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabeena Farhath, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farhath
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Farhath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabeena Farhath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhath graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Farhath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Center
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabeena Farhath BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sabeena Farhath practice?
- Dr. Sabeena Farhath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabeena Farhath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.