Learn more about Dr. Sabeena Farhath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabeena Farhath, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farhath
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Farhath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabeena Farhath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhath graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Farhath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Center
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabeena Farhath BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sabeena Farhath practice?
- Dr. Sabeena Farhath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabeena Farhath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.