A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabeena Fazili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabeena Fazili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazili
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazili graduated from University Of Al Fateh, Tripoli.
Dr. Fazili has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabeena Shafi Fazili MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sabeena S. Fazili practice?
- Dr. Sabeena Fazili has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabeena Fazili practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Primary Care Doctors and Pottstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.