A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabeena Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabeena Misra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Manipal College Of Medical Sciences (Mcoms), Pokhara.
Dr. Misra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabeena Misra MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sabeena Misra practice?
- Dr. Sabeena Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabeena Misra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.