Dr. Sabeena Pradhan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabeena Pradhan?

August 26th, 2014

Very Friendly

Dr. Pradhan provides the most comprehensive examination I have ever received in an GYN office. She takes the time to cover many aspects of my health and well being. I credit my doctors, including Dr. Pradan, with saving my life, as I have overcome cancer twice in the last 3 years. Her staff is very friendly and they treat everyone with compassion. I especially look forward to seeing Nurse Carol at my appointments.

August 22nd, 2014

Great

The staff is friendly and efficient and the wait time has always been minimal. 10 - 15 minutes. I came today for a follow-up visit after a mammogram and ultrasound. Dr. Pradhan is friendly and efficient, too. She explains results and answer questions. She always seems to have written information I can take home and reference later. I am very satisfied with my choice to come here.

August 20th, 2014

Very Good

I have been very happy with the treatment I have received from Dr. Pradhan. She has always been very good at treating my gynecological issues, but also is concerned about my overall health and well-being. She explains issues completely and makes sure I understand the answers to my questions.

August 12th, 2014

Good

My experience is always positive and you are given the correct amount of time to ask questions and understand the procedure being done.

August 5th, 2014

Fantastic

Dr. Sabeena Pradhan is a fantastic doctor! I was unable to stand without wetting myself when I came to her with this concern. After many tests and trying other options she informed me that I needed a Urethral Sling. She explained the procedure and its risks. I had the surgery and the follow up appointments with Dr. Pradhan and have been very pleased with all steps during this process. Dr. Pradhan is a very kind and professional doctor. She has always answered all my questions even when I felt unsure of asking them. She takes her time while working with me and listens to my concerns. She knows me and my medical history and makes sure all my medical concerns are discussed. I get my yearly physicals by Dr. Pradhan and she informs me when I need to see other doctors about possible issues. I am very pleased that I can have me medical needs taken care of by Dr. Pradhan. I have a very happy active life due to Dr. Sabeena Pradhan knowing the medical procedure I needed and preforming the procedure on me. I am pleased that I can get my health needs taken care of by her with having all the medical knowledge she has. I feel healthy and happy because of Dr. Sabeena Pradhan.

August 1st, 2014

Very Nice

Coming to the office for appointments I have always had good experiences. The staff is friendly and Dr. Pradhan is always very nice. I like that she is always willing to take time and listen to concerns I may have and is very thorough going over my issues. I have recommended this office many times and will continue to do so.

July 31st, 2014

Very Nice

Personally I have good attention with Dr Pradhan and her staff. She is so nice explaining any procedure and care since day one.

July 18th, 2014

Pleasant

I have always been very satisfied with the care and consideration that I have been given here at the Pradhan Center for Women. Dr. Pradhan is very thorough and has been willing to take the time to discuss any health concerns I have had. I have also been very happy with the staff. I've been greeted with a smile and have had pleasant conversations. While waiting in the waiting room, I have also learned a lot from the Women's healthcare channel that is playing.

July 15th, 2014

The best

Dr. Pradhan is an amazing doctor, she is very knowledgble and in one word she is the best

July 11th, 2014

Caring

Dr. Pradhan is very thorough and took the time to learn my previous medical history. She answers questions and listens to any concerns. She is very good at explaining my diagnostic and treatment options. She takes the time to make sure that everything is understood, and that doctor and patient are "on the same page". During exams and procedures she takes great care to make sure that I am comfortable and that I know what to expect. The staff is professional, caring and friendly.

July 4th, 2014

Wonderful

I started seeing Dr. Pradhan 2 years before my Hysterectomy. Dr. Pradhan was very reasuring in treatment leading up to the hysterectomy. Taking and checking all options when the problem continued we made the decision for the hysterectomy to be done. The surgery went well she explained all the happen and what was found and that we made the right decision to have the surgery. Her bedside manners we wonderful. I would be very happy to send any of my friends to see her.

June 30th, 2014

Great

my experience has been positive overall with this office and the care I've received. The staff and physician listen to your problems and bases your treatment accordingly. I would recommend to others.