Dr. Sabena Toor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabena Toor?

April 12th, 2017

Great primary care physician

I've been going to her for years. Wouldn't want to see anyone else.

May 16th, 2014

Great ...!

I"m 55 - been dealing with Dr's for awhile, either for me or my parents. So I know the system how it works and what generally to expect from them and/or their office personnel. Dr. Toor was a referral from my PCP who I actual trust. When I called to make an appointment I was expecting some date in the future so to speak. So when I asked what the first available was the person said to me: When's a good time for you? What was that I asked - what's good for me? Are you serious? I've never been asked that before. It's usually .... he interrupted and said: We work our schedule around the patient .... I gave a date for the following week in the morning at that was it. That set the tone and from there on I've had nothing but outstanding care and attention paid to me and my health issue. Dr. Toor is a unique and talented Dr. She performed a procedure on me today at Ceders and her bedside manner, her get the job done right was brilliant. I've had Dr's that were rude uncommunicative. One's that I walked out on during a consultation because of their attitude, or told in the Hospital that I didn't want them around me --- This was my experience and I couldn't be happier.

April 9th, 2014

disappointed with Dr. Toor

Dr. Toor was recommended by my surgeon for pre op work. I saw her a total of 3 times in 4 weeks, every time wanting me return for more blood work on everything under the sun possible. She than proceeded to oversell me on vitamins and a Vitamin B 12 shot, which I did not want. Her billing was outrageous and she was so distracted from running in and out of my examining room. She is so anxious to bill, running in and out of rooms while she is still with other patients. When I told her nurse that I do not want a B12 shot, Dr. Toore chased me down the hall and insisted I get the shot. I felt very uncomfortable with this doctor. My head was spinning by the time I left. Very sad that this type of doctor would be connected to a strong hospital, like Cedars Sinai.

October 8th, 2013

Dr toor has been nothing but a life savor to me she is so caring and puts her patients first. She is a very loving person. I was admitted in the hospital on 9-30-13 and she heard i was in hospital and she took the time to come visit me even thought she was busy in her office. I HIGHLY RECOMMOND HER TO ALL PATIENTS. Thank you dr toor

October 12th, 2011

A Bad experience

....bad visit, arrogant she even yelled at me!!

August 24th, 2010

Beware

Not board certified in internal medicineher website I think will tell you all you need to know.

April 12th, 2010

I'm not sure how many follow up visits I've had, but they all only lasted 5mins. I spoke with my insurance, she had billed way too much for those 5minute visits.She was not able to diagnose what my problem was, she recommended I buy all these vitamins and teas, $600 worth of products and nothing.I pretty much went through what other reviewers said. I finally decided to get a second opinion. I will never go back to this doctor.

November 4th, 2009

Turn Back Now!

This doctor is a hack--and dangerous. She also does not have a good reputation among her colleagues. She's inept, incredibly cold and rude and will try and sell you her personal line of "products". Find ANYONE else if you need any kind of medical assistance.

October 21st, 2009

very well wonderful i love her the best my time at the office was wonderful

October 7th, 2009

The Best

She is the best doctor she never made me mad Caring Very helpful All of her pills help the best doctor ever

April 14th, 2009

Trying to get a word in...

Dr Toor hardly gives you the time of day to explain or describe what your situation is before rattling off on what she's prescribing. She is especially interested in prescribing her vitamins and I have an entire cabinet full of pills and teas I don't use.

February 16th, 2009

I felt cheated!!!!!!!

I got referred to Dr. Toor by another Dr. at Cedars who's patient was happy with her. I went to see her because I noticed blood in my stool. In our first meeting, I saw her maybe 5 minutes. She asked me, what's the reason of my visit and I told her. Without even examaning me, she guessed that I might have IBS. SO, she suggested me to buy 3 products she was selling in her office and come back again for a blood and urin test. I've spend $ 132 on it. Searching it online, I found out, that I could have save $65. As a student, it upsetted me.On my next visit, I went there for my blood and urin test. I went to her room and she seemed to forgot, what the next step was, so I told her that I was there for the test. Since, I do have a good health insurance I believe, she offered me to do several tests including papsmire, tests not necessary to find out about the blood in my stool.I've told her, that I had my heart checked 7-8 months ago when I went back home to Europe. She said, it would be good, if she has it in her records.First of all, I came to see you because of the blood in my stool. I don't have any heart problems, I don't need a papsmire.In our first appt., I mentioned to her, that I've gained a lot of weight after moving to the US.While the nurse was taking my blood, she came to me and hold my arm and said, she wants to help me to loose weight and put me on a diet and a good exercise program, and yes, she really thinks that I gained weight because of stress (I've mentioned to her on the first appt. that I was a student working hard to pay my bills and please to limit my visits as possible, cause I have co-pays for each visit)I never mentioned, that I wanted to loose weight. I'm very happy about my look. When I called in for my test result, the receptionist made me aware, that I didn't make an appt. yet. I just felt like, they are very pushy about that. Also, what made me upset was, after telling her, that I was a student, still to sell me products, I could find somewhere else much cheaper. I mentioned that to Dr. Toor and she said, that she talked to the owner of the "Lean1 Product" and yes, amazon sells it for cheaper but they would charge for shipping. Where are your math skills?Even, if they charge 10-12 dollars for shipping, I would have save at least 60 Dollars.