A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saber Kheiralla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saber Kheiralla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheiralla graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Kheiralla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saber Ibrahim Kheiralla MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saber I. Kheiralla practice?
- Dr. Saber Kheiralla has 1 office location.
Dr. Saber Kheiralla practices Internal Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists.