A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabieli Kabeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabieli Kabeli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabeli
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabeli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabieli Kabeli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabeli graduated from University College London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabeli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabieli Kabeli Kabeli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabieli K. Kabeli practice?
- Dr. Sabieli Kabeli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabieli Kabeli practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Essex Junction, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD.
See Essex Junction Internists, Essex Junction Pulmonologists, Essex Junction Critical Care Practitioners, and Essex Junction Sleep Medicine Doctors.