Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabiha Haque
Dr. Sabiha Haque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Freeport, NY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Haque is affiliated with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Haque has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sabiha Haque has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Sabiha Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freeport, NY.
Dr. Alice Lee
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Freeport, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Lester Ploss
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Freeport, NY 0.69 mi61
Dr. Kyriaki Poumpouridis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Roosevelt, NY 0.71 mi9