A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabiha Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabiha Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hussain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabiha Hussain MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabiha Hussain practice?
- Dr. Sabiha Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabiha Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Sleep Medicine Doctors.