A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabiha Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabiha Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hussain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sabiha Hussain practice?
Dr. Sabiha Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Sleep Medicine Doctors, New Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners, New Brunswick Pulmonologists, New Brunswick Nephrologists, and New Brunswick Anesthesiologists.