A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabiha Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabiha Mohiuddin, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabiha Muddassir Mohiuddin MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabiha M. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Sabiha Mohiuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabiha Mohiuddin practices Family Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Family Physicians.