Dr. Sabiha Mohiuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabiha Mohiuddin?

October 2nd, 2014

Incompetent

Getting rid of this doctor is the best thing I ever did for myself and family. Office staff is pretty good although none of them seem to stay with her long. The Dr. on the other hand is rude and rushes you. She never listens and after switching doctors I found out that she had my Son's shot records messed up and she had him on medication for people with level 3 asthma or COPD verse a child with few asthma issues.She will bill your insurance for services that were never given and there is only two positive things I can say about her office. #1 you can pretty much walk in and be seen at some point ( no need for appointment) Granted the Dr. may or may not be there. #2 She will write you any prescription that you want. In fact if you pick her as your DR. it would be better if you use google diagnose yourself and then tell Dr.Mohiuddin what you need. Don't believe the positive reviews they are mainly from her family members (If you check the names) most of them are owners of the McDonalds along route 40. I'm honestly surprised this women is still in business.

July 23rd, 2013

Excellent

Feel with ease talking to her about anything. Totally comfortable with her and her staff

February 4th, 2013

Staff at the front desk are thorough and friendly, but Mohiuddin wasnt. She rushed through my appointment, ignored my concerns, and gave me no feedback. Need a new doctor now....

August 5th, 2012

daughter of 8 yrs loves her!

September 14th, 2011

When moving to another doctor, my children's immunization records could not be properly identified. Why? because no one ever put their names on them. Dr Mohiuddin is not very personable and does often seem distracted and flighty. There is much more to be desired from a doctor than what she gives. Appointments are rushed and it is very difficult to get her to be concise.

August 3rd, 2011

Great Doctor for me and my 2 yr old

July 7th, 2011

Nice doctor, nice woman. Routine checkup with no drama, etc.

May 17th, 2011

The office staff is very nice and seem efficient, however the doctor was extreamly rude and distracted, she never came within 3 feet of me during my visit (aide took vitals and complaint) and she got sidetracked and actually walked out of the room in the middle of my appointment, went in to see another patient, then when she came out of THAT appointment 20 min later, she asked me what I was waiting for. I informed her I was waiting for her to finish my appointment.....????

March 9th, 2011

Great service great staff

The service was great, great staff and great doctor. The did not over charge me like some doctors do. I will be back see them if and when I need there service. There info made it to my blackberry.

July 21st, 2009

very good

my daughter had a bad cough; dr. diagnosed her with bronchitis, gave her medication, and she was well within three or four daysoffice was very nice (baughmans ln office)

March 24th, 2009

Horrible

Never even diagnosed my very simple rash...I repeat HORRIBLE!

August 17th, 2016