A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabin Bista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabin Bista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabin Bista, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bista graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bista has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabin Raj Bista MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabin R. Bista practice?
- Dr. Sabin Bista has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabin Bista practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Sleep Medicine Doctors.