A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabin Motwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabin Motwani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motwani
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Motwani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Motwani graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Motwani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Umdnj-University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabin Bhagwan Motwani MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sabin B. Motwani practice?
- Dr. Sabin Motwani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sabin Motwani practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See New Brunswick Radiation Oncologists.