A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabin Motwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabin Motwani is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Motwani graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Motwani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Umdnj-University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabin Bhagwan Motwani MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sabin B. Motwani practice?
- Dr. Sabin Motwani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabin Motwani practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and East Orange, NJ.
See New Brunswick Radiation Oncologists.