A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabin Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabin Sebastian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebastian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sebastian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabin Sebastian, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Sebastian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Crest Behavioral Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabin Sebastian MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabin Sebastian practice?
- Dr. Sabin Sebastian has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabin Sebastian practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Psychiatrists and Tuscaloosa Geriatric Doctors.