A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabina Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabina Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Amin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabina Amin MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabina Amin practice?
- Dr. Sabina Amin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabina Amin practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Dallas Hospitalists, Dallas Internists, and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.