Dr. Sabina Diehr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabina Diehr?

March 30th, 2016

Always kind and provides knowledge and allows me to be in on the decision-making processes if any.

April 1st, 2015

I saw this physician today for the 1st and last time...she stated that all of my problems were due to obesity. I agreed that obesity can cause medical problems although there are ALWAYS other factors that come into play. This physician had no empathy, compassion, nor did she listen - I was born with hip dysplasia (ball joint problems being stable) - her notes stated that I had a hip replacement as a child...clearing she did not listen to my story. She looked at my vitals, never me in the face, and made her diagnosis. ZERO STARS if possible...

October 20th, 2015