Dr. Sabina Grochowski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor !!!
r. Grochowski is the most dedicated doctor I have ever met. She was very thorough with my initial testing and that gave me a lot of trust and confidence in her. Most doctors I know just do the basic testing and then they go from there. Which means more visits before any proper diagnosis. She is a remarkable diagnostician; she asks great questions, follows through, listens carefully, and gives clear answers. She really knows her patients and remembers all their problems and issues. Her follow up with patients is also inspiring. Dr. Grochowski almost immediately returns calls and answers emails for patients which is unheard of in the medical field these days. She sets a very high bar for other doctors to meet. It is a good feeling when you can trust your doctor 100%. This is a very well run practice. The staff are warm, friendly, caring , professional, and pleasant. Even though I live in Westchester and it is a bit of a hike to get to her office in Manhattan I feel very lucky that I've found her. I speak highly of Dr. Grochowski all the time and I am always happy to recommend her.

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Sabina Grochowski is my primary care physician since 1994. In 2012 I was diagnosed with very serious disease that requires me to be at her office every week. It was her and her staff that helped me so much to grasp and deal with this condition. We cried together, and we laughed together when test results comeback showing my overall health improvement. She is someone who gives me positive energy when I need it most. I consider myself lucky to be her patient.

January 19th, 2016
I'm so excited to be part of this practice I love them

September 22nd, 2015
Outstanding Physician !!!
An outstanding and intuitive physician...

April 14th, 2015
Rude and arrogant
Terrible customer service. rude and very arrogant

February 17th, 2015
Dr Grochowski JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY!
Dr Grochowski JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY! she doesn't know how to read a simple blood test. She will sell you vitamins that you don't need (BTW that's actually dangerouse). She will scare you making up illness just to test you more. She won't call you following up on you. The receptionists are nastier than her.

October 7th, 2014
I have had the good fortune of having Dr Grochowski treat me for many years now. Dr Growchowski is a compassionate, thorough, personable and highly diligent professional with a big heart. I have had many health difficulties that Dr Sabina G. has worked very hard to correct with her hard won expertise and broad professional knowledgebase. Her fine staff have always been so helpfull and friendly and have always made my office visits very smooth and pleasant. It shows in the waiting room that this doctor's patients are devoted to her great care. I have depended on her now for some 20 years! If you want no stone left unturned, I highly recommend you visit this fine doctor and have your health issues addressed comprehensively and with great expertise. If you choose to, I think you'll find great satisfaction!

June 4th, 2014
Incredibly Rude and Insensitive
When I first called to make an appointment with this doctor, they grilled me about my insurance - saying that they wanted to be sure that I used up my deductible before they accepted my insurance, and asking me questions about the size of my deductible and how much I had used so far. I tried to explain that my plan is 80/20 for out of network doctors, and that I didn't think it was their business how much of my deductible I'd used so far - they should give me a bill and then I would submit it to my insurance company. The receptionist was quite rude, and I thought there was something shady going on. Nonetheless, I agreed to make an appointment as a "private patient" because the doctor had been recommended highly by someone I respect. Then the really bad part happened. A close family member had a medical emergency, and I had to go to them. In tears bc of what happened to my family member, I called Dr. Grochowski's office to say that I would need to reschedule. I said, "I've had a family emergency and need to reschedule." First, I was put on hold, and then I was told that they don't do reschedules and since I had not given 24 hours notice, they would not see m ever. So - shady AND rude.

July 28th, 2013
Finding help with Dr. Grochowski!
I began working with Dr. Grochowski a few months back. She is determined to get to the bottom of my problems and help me to regain my health. Besides "regular" blood tests that insurance companies usually pay for she also tests in other ways that most doctors do not. However, she is working with me financially to afford these tests that I so need. I'm very grateful that Dr. Grochowski thinks "out of the box" as she is finding the "answers" to why my body is so exhausted and reacting in challenging ways. As we go forward I will write an update review on how, I believe, her treatment plan will help get my body well. If you are looking for a physician who will help you find the answers to your health problems than book an appointment with Dr. Grochowski!

September 4th, 2012
The best Doctor I've ever had...
I was referred by a friend who thought highly of Dr Grochowski, that friend was also referred by a friend who was equally impressed by her. She's every bit the professional I had expected. I'm a 37 y/o healthy male that works out regularly, and feels great. I decided it was time to add a primary care physician to my life since I am getting older. I haven't had a Dr since I left home at 18. Blood tests were normal overall, some very minor readings were just a little bit off. With the expectation that it was probably not anything too serious she still sent me for a thyroid sonogram as a precaution. They found cancer! The subsequent surgeon asked me what my symptoms were and I told him that i had none. He asked how I came to discover the cancer and I told him this story. He was amazed and simply stated "That's one heck of a catch! What a great job she did...she saved your life!" Not much else to say, its difficult not to spend every waking moment praising this woman. She really is amazing.

August 21st, 2012
very thorough and deVtailed Dr.VEry
I went to see Dr. Grochowski to get food sensitivity testing done as my energy was low and I was having digestive issues. When we discussed my symptoms she decided to do a very extensive blood panel on me. She came back some key elements that were really at the root of my problems. She was very detailed and took the time to explain the course of action we were going to take to get me feeling better. Within 6 weeks (as she predicted) I was feeling much healthier and had better energy levels. I am so thankful that she took the time to listen and assess my situation. I would highly recommend her as a GP!

June 13th, 2012
Feeling better with a plan to STAY healthy!
Dr. Grochowski has been a great help! I am not someone who goes to the doctor often, so when I do something is definitely wrong. I was able to get in to see the doctor(I was a new patient) within the week and the staff (thanks for being gentle with my veins Eva!) are all very friendly and knowledgeable, too. Dr. Grochowski is a great listener and very thorough. Yes, she does a lot of tests, but Id rather have my doctor be thorough the first time and fix all the things that are wrong, then allow me to run around being sick without actually feeling sick or knowing there is something wrong until its too late. Dr. Grochowski is the only doctor who hasn't told me "you need to lose weight". As someone who has struggled with weight most of my life I appreciate that, since I know that losing weight would help in the long run, but I know my body and its not the reason I dont feel well today and this doctor was knowledgeable and thorough enough to look past the obvious issues to find some solutions.