A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabina Preter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Preter graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Preter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital --- Weill Cornell Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabina Elisabeth Preter MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabina E. Preter practice?
- Dr. Sabina Preter has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabina Preter practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Child Psychiatrists.