A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabina Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabina Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabina Boparai Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sabina B. Singh practice?
- Dr. Sabina Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabina Singh practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.