Dr. Sabina Vonglinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabina Vonglinski?

September 4th, 2015

truly excellent

My (at the time) 78 yo mother had severe arthritis involving both knees. Dr. vonGlinski recommended doing both knees during one operation. My Mom recovered quite rapidly and was walking (with a walker) within 3 days and walking > 1 block after ~ 16 days. She recovered uneventfully and has been pain-free for more than 10 yrs. My impression of Dr. vonGlinski was that she was very meticulous. Interestingly my mother had 2 friends each of whom needed one knee replaced. Her 2 friends had single knee replacements at John Muir, and each one was frought with complications (including infections). I also had a pediatrician friend who needed a total-hip replacement (at age 55). Dr. vonGlinski did his operation and he had a remarkably quick recovery and was playing golf within 2&1/2 months! I've read that leg-length discrepancies are an occasional complication of such surgeries; so a perfect outcome isn't always guaranteed.

January 26th, 2015

Wonderful doctor and person

January 23rd, 2015

permanently on a walker

I had a hip replacement done by Dr. Vonglinski and woke up with the operated leg almost an inch longer than it used to be. I realize all operations don't turn out perfect but I didn't expect to be on a walker permanently.

December 17th, 2014

Clavicle surgery

She is the best surgeon you can trust that you will taken care of

April 3rd, 2012

Excellent!

Dr Von Glinsky was very thorough,caring and professional.She diagnosed my shoulder problemand kept me informed through alltreatment and recovery.I understand that she is on leave orhas left Kaiser. I wish I knew how tocontact her.

May 20th, 2011

Absolutely Awesome Surgeon!

Wow! She is absolutely awesome! She has done 4 surgeries for me and the results have exceeded my expectations. These surgeries include an ACL reconstruction. I have little, or no scaring and most people are in disbelief when I explain what work was done. She has a wonderful bedside manner and a genuine care and concern for her patients. I highly recommend her.

September 26th, 2009

The Best Dr.You'll Find

Following a tragic boating accident, Dr. Von Glinski found me in a Kaiser Hospital, took my case and got me back on track to living again. She has an incredible bedside manner that make you want to push yourself to the limits. She is compassionate, thorough, and practical. She does not shy away from the tough questions and will tell it to you straight, all the time providing you with the encouragment and arming you with the options that you need. She saved my life.

October 11th, 2017