A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabina Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabina Wallach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabina Wallach, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Wallach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabina Rose Wallach BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sabina R. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Sabina Wallach has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabina Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.