Learn more about Dr. Sabina Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabina Wallach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabina Wallach, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Wallach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabina Rose Wallach BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sabina R. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Sabina Wallach has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabina Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.