Dr. Sabina Wallach MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2014
MR
Almost 30 years ago i was so luck to have to on my side , My wife was twenty eight years old and had Leukemia , God took her a way after three years , but I never forget how pleasure and good doctor you were , finally almost thirty years after I found you here and you live in California .I just like to say thank you for everything you did for my wife and I , God Bless you witch this world have more people like you

January 9th, 2012
Patient
Good appointment. Staff was extra caring. Felt I received excellent care.

November 21st, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Outstanding Doctor, extremely knowledge, nice personality. Newly remodeled office with friendly staff.

March 16th, 2010
Highly Recommended and Now I Highly Recommend
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, a friend and survivor highly recommended Dr. Wallach. While it is not customary to meet with a Medical Oncologist prior to the lumpectomy, I found myself wanting more information and a better overall picture of what I was getting into so I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Wallach prior to even scheduling my surgery.Upon my first visit she sat with my husband and I and thoroughly described the diagnosis, treatment plan and probably outcomes. Her expertise immediately put me at ease and verified everything that the breast surgeon had told me, but explained it in further detail. Dr. Wallach has followed up with me on any questions or concerns I have had. Even when those concerns came up later and I phoned her staff, she called me that evening and again thoroughly answered my questions and followed up with other specialists when necessary. She continues to oversee my overall cancer care and always keeps my Breast Surgeon, Radiation Oncologist and Gynecologist updated. I have a tremendous group of doctors working on my behalf and with Dr. Wallach at the helm, I can approach my treatment and healing with absolute confidence.

August 19th, 2009
Please beware
I had 3 appointments with Dr. Wallach. The first appointment wait was over 2 1/2 hours. I waited over an hour each for the next two appointments. Dr. Wallach was friendly and caring during those appointments but she revealed another side when I sought the second opinion of another oncologist (which you should do, by the way, if you are diagnosed with cancer). I found the second opinion doctor to be a better match for me and proceeded with treatment.Dr. Wallach called me today, a month since I have seen her, and chastised me for not telling her about finding another doctor. The fact is I did tell her nurse. I have no control as to what her nurse did with that information and I had no obligation to even do that. I did so as a courtesy.I am a cancer patient. I just cannot believe that Dr. Wallach actually called me, while I am going through chemo treatment, to find out more about my pursuit of a second opinion. She was rude and curt during the conversation. She told me she had some insurance papers of mine and that I needed to find a way to get them from her. When I asked her if she would please mail them to me she said Im not in the business of mailing things.I was in tears after the call (needless to say, I am a little sensitive right now), I am just floored at the lack of professionalism. My pursuit of a second opinion was certainly validated. Sigh.

August 3rd, 2017