Learn more about Dr. Sabine Fednard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabine Fednard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fednard
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fednard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabine Fednard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fednard graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fednard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabine Maignan Fednard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabine M. Fednard practice?
- Dr. Sabine Fednard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabine Fednard practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.