More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabine Girod
Dr. Sabine Girod, MD, DDS, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Girod is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Rush North Shore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sabine Girod has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sabine Girod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. David Maahs
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Stanford, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Brett Palama
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Stanford, CA 0 mi
Dr. Elizabeth Talley
Stanford, CA 0 mi14