A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabine Hesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabine Hesse, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hesse
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hesse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabine Hesse, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesse graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hesse has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabine Vera Hesse MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Sabine V. Hesse practice?
- Dr. Sabine Hesse has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabine Hesse practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Otolaryngologists, Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeons.