A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabine Hesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabine Hesse, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabine Hesse, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesse graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hesse has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabine Vera Hesse MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Sabine V. Hesse practice?
- Dr. Sabine Hesse has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabine Hesse practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Otolaryngologists, Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeons.