Otolaryngologist
South Florida ENT Associates
1317 SE 4th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
(954) 583-7770
Locations and availability (1)

Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Hesse and her staff were very gracious in squeezing me in for a last minute appointment. Dr. Hesse was very patient and gentle (understanding that I didn't like things in my ears) and made me feel very comfortable. Even though I knew she was extremely busy, she took the time to answer my questions and never made me feel rushed. Her staff was very friendly too.

|  Office Staff Needs Lessons  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

The doctor came highly recommended by my husband's cancer doctor. As if having stage 4 cancer is not hard enough, the office staff member by the name of Monica was very rude, unwilling to help, and very uncaring. I just hope that the doctor is better than her office staff. Everyone in Dr. Raez's office is glad to help you but this, Monica, will not help at all and finds it very inconvienent to do her own job!!! She really needs a lesson in patient care and how to treat poeple...I think she is in the wrong profession.

|  FROM Patient: Judi Todres  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I am a patient of Dr. Hesse...my name is Judi Todres and I had surgery last Friday for removal of a tumor under and behind my right ear...Dr. Hesse was amazing and extremely caring. I would recommend her medical services highly.Thank you Dr. Hesse...

Aug 17th, 2012

Ms Hesse was very nice and caring took very good care of me and I would recommend her to others.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

Overall a good experience. Dr. Hesse solved my problem...she gave me samples as well.I did not feel rushed when she was with me. I would see her again and recommend her to others. CDS

|  the best  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

She saw me by accident in the ER while visiting an other doctyor. She saw me from accross the room and asked fory x-rays. Two days later she operated with a 20-30% chance of living. Here I am 1-1/2 years later going for my next follow-up.Great doctor.

May 8th, 2012

Excellent in making diagnosis and finding solutions

|  ONE OF A KIND; WELL WORTH THE WAIT!  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

As far as I can tell, they just don't make people and who happen to be doctors like Dr. Sabine Hesse anymore.From my experience, as I'm sure most will agree, most doctors can keep you waiting. It's especially trying on patients who are acutely sick, old, or may have other commitments, etc. However, I would rather WAIT 30 - 60 minutes to be seen by a GREAT DOCTOR than to be seen under a half hour by an average doctor. Having an understanding and solicitous staff, who's honest about any delays can certainly help ease the discomfort. Also, a staff that follows through with communications between the doc and her patients. But, ultimately IT IS THE DOCTOR, who takes the time she needs- to help each person she sees. Dr. Hesse is VERY special, goes above and beyond the call of duty. She treats patients from all walks of life, those with disabilities, regardless of financial status. She loves what she does, and gives it her all. Her specialties extend beyond being an ENT, she will treat patients from the from the esophagus to the brain. In 2010, she creatively and successfully performed a surgical procedure on a 90 year old woman who was wasting away with a swallowing condition, known as dysphasia. This procedure bypassed her condition and thereby diverted her having to be sentenced to a feeding tube. She blew away all her colleagues by performing a surgical procedure never before used for dysphasia. Is Dr. Sabine worth the wait? YESSSS!

|  terribly bad experience  |  show details
by I. K. on Mar 13th, 2010

Never in my 60 years have I encountered a doctor's office with staff so rude unfriendly and aggressive.I arrive at my appointment on time and waited 2 hours!!!!!! The second time I only waited 1 hours.The Dr is always " In surgery " never availableThe Doctor Give's you a treatment which does not work and when you want to contact her to let her know, she never calls back. I tried 3 times to call and 3 times I was told the doctor would call back. It now has been 6 days and I am still waiting for my call to be returned. So I had to find another doctor to treat me. Just make sure you look for an alternative doctor if you have a choice.