Dr. Sabine Hesse MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

June 28th, 2015
Dr Hesse is one of the best Docs I've seen so far for my ENT condition
I have seen Dr. Hesse a total of 3 times. She takes the time to listen to what is going on, not only with your body, but what is going on (stress, etc). She has an excellent bedside manner and takes time, and does not rush you out the door. She found out what the problem was with me - ruptured eardrum, when 2 other docs didn't catch it. She has pointed me in the right direction as to who I need to see, and if it is out of her field of expertise (cochlear implants) she will say so. I highly recommend Dr. Hesse to anyone who needs a great ENT. The 2 times I went, she had regular staff there, the last time was a temp. The front desk could use a little work, but that is true of most offices. All I care about is getting seen. Dealing with the desk person is the least of my worries anywhere! As for follow up, she will schedule a visit, but if you have tests done, more than likely you will have to call and see what the results are. Again,sadly, that is true of any office today. Aside from that, she is a great doctor and you won't be sorry to see her!

May 7th, 2015
2014: Office staff impolite to patients but competent 2015: new staff disturbingly incompetent! GreatDR. VeryUnfortunate

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Hesse is great office staff and wait time not so much.

April 2nd, 2013
Dr. Hesse and her staff were very gracious in squeezing me in for a last minute appointment. Dr. Hesse was very patient and gentle (understanding that I didn't like things in my ears) and made me feel very comfortable. Even though I knew she was extremely busy, she took the time to answer my questions and never made me feel rushed. Her staff was very friendly too.

August 17th, 2012
Ms Hesse was very nice and caring took very good care of me and I would recommend her to others.

May 22nd, 2012
the best
She saw me by accident in the ER while visiting an other doctyor. She saw me from accross the room and asked fory x-rays. Two days later she operated with a 20-30% chance of living. Here I am 1-1/2 years later going for my next follow-up.Great doctor.

May 8th, 2012
Excellent in making diagnosis and finding solutions

May 3rd, 2011
ONE OF A KIND; WELL WORTH THE WAIT!
As far as I can tell, they just don't make people and who happen to be doctors like Dr. Sabine Hesse anymore.From my experience, as I'm sure most will agree, most doctors can keep you waiting. It's especially trying on patients who are acutely sick, old, or may have other commitments, etc. However, I would rather WAIT 30 - 60 minutes to be seen by a GREAT DOCTOR than to be seen under a half hour by an average doctor. Having an understanding and solicitous staff, who's honest about any delays can certainly help ease the discomfort. Also, a staff that follows through with communications between the doc and her patients. But, ultimately IT IS THE DOCTOR, who takes the time she needs- to help each person she sees. Dr. Hesse is VERY special, goes above and beyond the call of duty. She treats patients from all walks of life, those with disabilities, regardless of financial status. She loves what she does, and gives it her all. Her specialties extend beyond being an ENT, she will treat patients from the from the esophagus to the brain. In 2010, she creatively and successfully performed a surgical procedure on a 90 year old woman who was wasting away with a swallowing condition, known as dysphasia. This procedure bypassed her condition and thereby diverted her having to be sentenced to a feeding tube. She blew away all her colleagues by performing a surgical procedure never before used for dysphasia. Is Dr. Sabine worth the wait? YESSSS!

March 13th, 2010
terribly bad experience
Never in my 60 years have I encountered a doctor's office with staff so rude unfriendly and aggressive.I arrive at my appointment on time and waited 2 hours!!!!!! The second time I only waited 1 hours.The Dr is always " In surgery " never availableThe Doctor Give's you a treatment which does not work and when you want to contact her to let her know, she never calls back. I tried 3 times to call and 3 times I was told the doctor would call back. It now has been 6 days and I am still waiting for my call to be returned. So I had to find another doctor to treat me. Just make sure you look for an alternative doctor if you have a choice.