A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabine Sobek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabine Sobek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabine Sobek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobek graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster.
Dr. Sobek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabine Barbara Sobek MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabine B. Sobek practice?
- Dr. Sabine Sobek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabine Sobek practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.