A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabine Stehle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabine Stehle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehle graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.
Dr. Stehle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabine Elisabeth Stehle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabine E. Stehle practice?
- Dr. Sabine Stehle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabine Stehle practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors.