Dr. Sabine De La Croix-Vaubois MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

November 14th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
Amazing Doctor,It was hard to change my first pediatrician for my two boys but after 3 years of long drives we decided we needed a new pediatrician. We came across Dr. Zegal after so many searches and my boys (6 and 4) have been her patients for the past 3 years. I cannot recommend Dr. Zegal highly enough she is an excellent doctor, always very sweet with my children (gets their shyness away), perfect diagnosis all the time and always available when my kids have been sick. Coming from Europe and experiencing medicine in US one would be surprised to experience the time she spends with her patients this quality was quite essential from my perspective. The office staff is always pleasantly polite. The nurses are also very sweet and helpful.

November 2nd, 2012
Dr. Zegal clearly cares about her patients and is willing to take the time to get the job done right.

April 27th, 2010
She was very caring, asked lots of questions, and gave thorough explanations. Very nice doctor.

October 30th, 2009
Truly caring pediatrician
Dr. Zegal treats my daughter and my daughter just loves her. She is so friendly and approachable that my daughter really likes visiting her. She takes her time with us and has given my daughter excellent, thorough care for the past year. We feel very lucky to have such an engaged, skilled doctor.