A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabino Augello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabino Augello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabino Augello, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Augello graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Augello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabino Anthony Augello MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sabino A. Augello practice?
- Dr. Sabino Augello has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sabino Augello practices Gastroenterology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Astoria Gastroenterologists.