A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabino D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabino D'Agostino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabino D'Agostino DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sabino D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Sabino D'Agostino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabino D'Agostino practices Neurological Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See San Angelo Neurological Surgeons.