Dr. Sabir Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabir Ali?

August 17th, 2016

Excellent

September 5th, 2014

Dr Ali is an Angel on Earth

My father grew ill unexpectedly with a twisted colon. He is an elderly man with underlying health conditions. Dr. Ali preformed quite a few surgeries on my Dad in a matter of a month and while everyone thought my Dad would not survive, Dr. Ali believed he would and I am happy to say he was right. My Dad had peritonitis and was critically ill . Many days our family almost lost hope but each and everytime that Dr. Ali walked into that hospital he brought with him a ray of sunshine. He was so full of hope that he filled us with hope. My dad did in fact survive and he is getting better and better everyday. We call Dr. Ali our angel on Earth. He is humble and gentle and cares so much for his patients and their families. He answers questions and never seems bothered if you ask too many. We LOVE you Dr. Ali , THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU for saving our fathers life. We could never thank you enough !!!!!!!!

January 30th, 2014

DR SABIR IS THE BEST SURGEON EVER! I THANK YOU. YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND YOU MADE MY BROTHER LAUGH. CHECKED ON HIM. EVERYTHING. MY PARENTS WERE VERY PLEASED WITH YOU. THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!

May 23rd, 2016