Obstetricians & Gynecologists

3801 Katella Ave
Ste 115
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
562-493-2895
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  She's the best!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Tejani. She is very easy to talk to and she really listens. A soft speaking lady easy to relate to.

|  Never again!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

I went to Dr Tejani with my first pregnancy. When I found out I was pregnant I was almost 3 months..I went to see Dr. Tejani..needless to say in 1 month of seeing her ( i had a miscarriage), she ended up charging me an extra $800....thats on top of what was billed to my insurance....she charged me for several ultrasounds???No only did I have a horrible experience with my miscarriage.....I was charged so many extra fees. I never went back to Dr. Tejani. Never again..I still have collections trying to get me to pay and it has negatively affected me.

|  Very knowledgable  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

I've been going to Dr.Tejani for about 200 years now, and she is warm caring, effecient, knowledgable, and knows what she's doing. Everyone who didn't care for her maybe should have asked questions if they didn't understand something. Besides its your body, open your mouth as ask. She is the best !

|  I Agree! Don't go to this doctor.  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

I saw Dr. T for the first time last month and had the same experience. She completely disregards what the insurance covers and failed to mention the extra tests she was running while I requested a regular pap.I was charged over $1000 for the tests ran not covered by insurance. Had she mentioned she was going to run these tests, I would not have had them done!!On top of it, she rushed through the appointment and was short with answering my questions. Careful with this doctor.

|  Don't go to this Doctor  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for awhile. My view of this doctor is that she does not discuss with you what exactly she is testing for. She gave me a regular check up i.e. pap smear, and added an additional lab without telling me what it was. I landed up being billed for it because it is not covered by my insurance. She also seems to like to suggest unnecessary treatments. This of course was only my expereince, others may find her just fine, I did not!

|  Moderate  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2010

Dr. Tejani is very nice and does care, but I felt that much of the treatment decisions were left up to me; as a result, I was rather lost - her advice/answers were not always clear. I appreciate that she is open to alternative medicine and is caring, but I would like to feel more informed. Okay..but would not recommend with confidence. Office staff is excellent.

|  I <3 Dr. Tejani!  |  show details
by Melissa on Apr 15th, 2010

Dr. Tejani is a warm, caring individual who refuses to give up if you are difficult to diagnose. She is also very smart and very well respected by her peers. Her office staff (Heidi!) is amazing and friendly, and I love the office very much.

|  Next Doctor Please  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

She's OK except when I asked her about my diagnosis, she only explained it in medical terms leaving me still confused. I had to go home and research online. Im not going back.

|  I would go elsewhere  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2010

I wouldn't recommend this doctor. She made me feel like I was just another number, as if in a hurry to move on to the next patient.

|  The Best  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2009

Dr. Tejani is an excellent Dr.I have recommended friends and family. I always feel that she has my my best interests at heart. She has been a trusted physician and has helped me make wise decisions. As a professional, she has treated me as she would her own family.Rebecca Taylor

|  I won't go to anyone else, please don't retire  |  show details
by Beverly S.. on Nov 10th, 2009

I love Sabira! I am a worry whart and she puts me in place, tells me the facts and helps me normalize and not worry, espcially since there is nothing to worry about!!! I won't go to anyone else even if I have to skip a few years in between visits, I live in Newport Beach and she is all the way in Los Al!Thanks Sabira