A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabita Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College,Newdelhi,India.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Medical Center O.S.F.
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabita Reddy MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sabita Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sabita Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabita Reddy practices Anesthesiology near Normal, IL.
See Normal Anesthesiologists.