A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubbashar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Mubbashar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Sharon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabooh Sultan Mubbashar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabooh S. Mubbashar practice?
- Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar practices Psychiatry near Cheshire, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Cheshire Psychiatrists.