A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mubbashar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mubbashar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubbashar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Mubbashar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Sharon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabooh Sultan Mubbashar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabooh S. Mubbashar practice?
- Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar practices Psychiatry near Cheshire, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cromwell, CT and Waterbury, CT.
See Cheshire Psychiatrists.