Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cromwell, CT, with other offices in Waterbury, CT and Cheshire, CT. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Mubbashar is affiliated with Sharon Hospital, Waterbury Hospital Health Center and Silver Hill Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Sabooh Mubbashar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cromwell, CT.
Dr. Steven Spector
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Cromwell, CT 0.13 mi18
Dr. Jean Jarda
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Cromwell, CT 0.66 mi35
Dr. Martha Green
Cromwell, CT 0.89 mi53