A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabreen Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabreen Rahman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Psychiatry
Dr. Rahman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabreen Rahman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabreen Rahman practice?
- Dr. Sabreen Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabreen Rahman practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ferndale, MI.
See Ferndale Child Psychiatrists.