A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabreen Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabreen Rahman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Psychiatry
Dr. Rahman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabreen R Rahman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabreen R. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Sabreen Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabreen Rahman practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ferndale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ferndale Psychiatrists.