A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabreena Arif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arif graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabreena Arif MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabreena Arif practice?
- Dr. Sabreena Arif has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabreena Arif practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.