A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Arif graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sabreena Arif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sabreena Arif practice?
Dr. Sabreena Arif practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Montoursville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.