A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabri Sen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabri Sen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabri Sen, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sen graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Sen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabri E Sen FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sabri E. Sen practice?
- Dr. Sabri Sen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabri Sen practices Urology near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Urologists.