A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabri Sheikha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabri Sheikha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikha
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikha graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabri Sheikha MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabri Sheikha practice?
- Dr. Sabri Sheikha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabri Sheikha practices Psychiatry near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Psychiatrists.