A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabri Sheikha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabri Sheikha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikha
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikha graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabri Sheikha MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabri Sheikha practice?
- Dr. Sabri Sheikha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabri Sheikha practices Psychiatry near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Psychiatrists.