Dr. Sabri Sheikha MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 6 reviews

April 12th, 2016
Experienced professional
Dr. Sabri Sheikha seems to have a lot of experience due to his satisfactory skills. The Dr. spends a good time amount with the patient and provides accurate remedy!! I was very satisfied with his treatment for my son and I have referred him to my friends.

August 27th, 2015
Disappointed
Doctor does not listen. Things have to be repeated 3 times. Has to be reminded of major concerns or treatments. Does not seem to read his own charts.

October 24th, 2013
..must be a leftover from the county clinic system (DCMHMR)
He double books for every appointment time. Every one. You can expect to wait 45 minutes, at least, always. You'll get 20 minutes of his time; period. He only prescribes drugs - no therapeutic conversation at all. The last time I was there he/they had booked so many patients 'at once' that there was only one empty seat in the waiting room. I actually had to FIRST wait for a place to park my car too, for the lot was full. So that means that at least 14 patients were there at ten in the morning. His front office staff are likely overworked, and that alone would give them a bad attitude/mood, but I haven't had anything but rudeness from the single person (whoever he has hired at a given time) and this one person is who the whole office has who is available. They do not have a card swiper so forget about using even a debit card or a credit card. I forgot bring cash last time. I was told to leave and find an ATM if I wanted to see the doctor. She pointed to a paper sign that was pinned to the wall near the window. Cash and personal check only. That was last week and now I have had it. I will find someone else.

May 13th, 2013
Worst office ever.
The office has no privacy. None. It is very small. The receptionist leaves the sliding window open and waiting patients can hear men's voices discussing problems with patients. They also make you pay in cash or check for the first visit (no debit or credit cards), and maybe thereafter - can't remember. I was there for over two hours waiting for my first visit, but their excuse is that they told me I would be there that long.

September 23rd, 2011
Worth the drive to Dallas for help
After E.R. visit due to medication he had me on, called his office numerous times to get him to call me back to no AVAIL, then lied to me that he never received message. Overcharged me on Copay visits found out thru my insurance company then did not want to issue me a check back for overpayments!!!!Overbooks, front office is RUDE, waiting time is never less than 45minutes to 1 hour or more..Accepts CASH or Check only!!!No backup when he goes out of the country every other month..

March 3rd, 2011
horrible billing practices
This DR's billing practices are horrid they fail to respond to request form insurance company's and then report you to collections as a dead beat