A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Benjamin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Benjamin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Benjamin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Benjamin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Benjamin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Benjamin practices Internal Medicine near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: University Place, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Olympia Internists.