Dr. Sabrina Benjamin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabrina Benjamin?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sabrina Benjamin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2015

Not a repeat customer

She opened the exam room door while I was in the stirrups (FACING the door) to yell -- literally YELL -- at her nurse. I could not have been more embarrassed. She also recommended that I have a surgery that I didn't need, and presented the surgery as my only medical option which was not the case. A hormonal intervention turned out to be all that I needed. I discovered this through my own reading and by then talking to an MD who actually sat down and listened to me. I felt so blown off and not listened to by Dr. Benjamin. Also her nurse's finger nails were so long, and she was so aggressive just taking my pulse that she left deep marks on my wrist where her nails dug into my flesh.

October 8th, 2012

Staff needs work

I love Dr. Benjamin.I wish her office staff was more alert as to follow up appts. and refferalsactually getting back to patients.

July 8th, 2012

Dr Benjamin is excellant and I always feel as though she listens to me and is concerned about me, I would recommend her to anyone needing a good doctor.

May 14th, 2015