Dr. Sabrina Carter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

January 28th, 2016
UCLA suggested filing a complaint
My review of experience with Dr Carter was from 5 years ago but I feel it is important to share. My 2 yr old daughter was diagnosed with seizures. At first Dr Carter was very helpful but after about 6 months she wouldn't return phone calls or messages. Due to my daughters seizures and trying to find more information we went to UCLA. It was there that they suggested filing a complaint with the medical board based on how much Rx she had my daughter on. It had cause more problems then good. She was over medicating our daughter & we trusted her.

December 14th, 2015
Not impressed
With a medically fragile and special needs son, I have seen many doctors and Dr. Carter and her office was one of the worst I have seen. Office staff forgot to schedule MRI, then lost the prescription, and didn't call back with results! I had to call 3 times to get them. Dr. Carter gave us no answers and didn't know what to do. Should have listened to UCLA who, when they found out my son was seeing Dr. Carter, said to do everything I could to get him with the neurologist in Templeton. Shame on me for not listening.

March 14th, 2015
She's an amazing physician!! Loves what she does and truly cares about patients!!!

March 12th, 2015
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!
WORST experience I have ever had with any doctor!! Wont return my calls and only answers the phone half the time. I had to wait 2 months to get an appointment only to have my son's neurological problem not dealt with fairly or accurately. My first appointment was over 3 and a half hours long and while we were waiting in a patient room the entire staff as well as the doctor all went out to lunch. Wont cooperate with general practitioner either. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE experience.

October 26th, 2012
I've never left a doctors appointment so frustrated. The doctor did not listen, was confrontational and very unprofessional. She gave no explanation as to what might be happening to my son. What a waste of time.

June 25th, 2011
Dr. Sabrina Carter - Greatest Doctor Ever!
Dr. Carter treated my daughter, Micaela, at CRS in Phoenix, AZ. It was the best doctor/patient experience we have yet to find. She immediately won all of our confidence and got results quickly with Micaela's seizure disorder. Micaela is now 27 and in the care of a PCP, Dr. Judith Hunt, in our home town that went to school with Dr. Carter. She, too, is the greatest and expressed her admiration for Dr. Carter. We miss Dr. Carter but knew her care was limited to pediatrics so there was going to be a break anyway. I would love to consult with her about Micaela's condition. It seems to be running haywire. Oh, the good old days . . . I miss them.

August 24th, 2010
Olivia's Mother
I am very impressed with Dr.Carter and her staff..Theee best i have come across EVER!!

December 23rd, 2009
I wish I could find another doctor like Dr. Carter, she treated my son Tyler Gonzalez yrs ago at the CRS clinic in Phoenix AZ. We are now dealing with the same with my 6yr old Sophia who also has a siezure disorder. We have see several doctors from Phoenix Childerns Hospital and St Josephs but none compare to the care we recieved from Dr.Carter. Can you please please please come back.

May 21st, 2009
Dr. Carter is great!!!!

March 19th, 2008
Dr. Carter is a GREAT Doctor
My Daughter loves Dr. Carter (she is 4) and she has seen many Dr's who she is afraid of. Even thought I sometimes have to wait, I know it is because she is being thourough with the people before me and she will be thourough with me. I never feel rushed with her and she anwers all my questions. I wish she could be our regular Pediatrician. I love her and would recommend her to anyone!